Pages

Volume 1

25 February, 2014

Right, so, time for me to be excited!!

A few months ago I started writing a bunch of small biographies about various women in history. This was primarily inspired by my Mum asking me to explain a few things about Catherine of Valois. She didn't want to read a large book with huge amounts of historical context, she just wanted the interesting bits.

Since then it's grown quite a bit, I now have a long list of women to write about. So with that in mind I decided to turn it into a series which I have "creatively" labelled "30 Women in History".

Yesterday, after spending several days wrestling with ebook formatting, I finally uploaded it to Amazon and this morning it went live!


You can find it on Amazon.com or Amazon UK as well as Australia, Canada and Europe! It's affordable, and designed for each chapter to be fairly short so you can pick it up and put it down when you need to.

I'm already working on Volume 2, not sure when it will be out but it will definitely be this year!

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on publishing your eBook! And what a great concept. Like your mom, I just want the interesting details, not 100 pages of one person's life. Great idea!

Katie C said...

Thank you Edi! I must admit, sometimes I wish someone had already done this for me XD Getting through some of the research was tough!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS