Pages

Zazzle Shops Update: June 2021

12 July, 2021

In my recent post about my mortgage overpayments I mentioned a few of my side-hustles that I use to earn a few extra pennies to go towards the mortgage.

One of my other side-hustles, although not dedicated to becoming mortgage free (it goes to my Lifetime ISA instead) is Zazzle. This print-on-demand company allows you to upload your original works, set them up to print on various products, and then list them for sale. Zazzle handles the printing and dispatch, so you only get a small amount of the money, but you can bump up your percentage (this does bump up the cost of the product though) to earn a bit more.

It's very simialr to Redbubble (where I also have a shop) but with more products. With Redbubble you upload one design and select everything you want it to print on, Zazzle gives you a bit more customisation but the process to get things on items is more time consuming than on Redbubble.

In total I have five shops on Zazzle; Creative Classics, Creative History, Creative Science, The Innuendo Shop, and Trinkets & Charms.

I have watched every Euros match during the competition which gave me a chance to dedicate some time to adding new designs. So I thought I'd highlight some of my creations from June.

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Great job. I love your designs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS